Melbourne City says it can adapt to life without star striker Bruno Fornaroli

WARREN Joyce says Melbourne City has got no choice but to adapt to life without Bruno Fornaroli.

And despite being without their star striker for Wednesday night’s FFA Cup quarterfinal against Sydney FC, the new City boss is confident his side can defy the odds to keep its title defence alive.

FEATURE: First words with Marcelo Carrusca after signing for City

The Leichhardt Oval clash is a rematch of last year’s Cup final, which City won 1-0.

It will be only the second competitive game City has played without Fornaroli, scorer of 49 goals in 66 games, since the Uruguayan arrived.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Read previous post:
Apple’s Anniversary iPhone X Faces ‘Severe Short Supply’

This site may earn affiliate commissions from the links on this page. Terms of use.Apple’s upcoming $ 1,000 phone (or

Close